Thursday, March 15, 2007

This Bus is Leavin'


Okaaaaaaaaaaaay! We are about to load up the bus for the ride home. We have had a wonderful, amazing, memorable week. When I was making the decision to come here someone said "shouldn't we stay here and study?" And I thought about it, and of course the answer was yes, we should stay and study. But when I thought about the rest of my life and what would matter and what I would remember, I knew that I would easily forget my dilligent studying of wills, trusts and estates, but I knew that I would never forget that I came to New Orleans and helped after Katrina.


I am posting a picture from City Council this morning, where we were presented with a proclamation.
We have had a last beautiful day. The sun came out and I had a lovely walk through the French Quarter. Bittersweet to leave all of this behind, but I know I will return soon.


No comments: